Go To Market Strategy
Live Case Study Competition
About The Competition
Diffr is an online career guidance and student mentoring platform started by 2 XLRI Jamshedpur alums who are trying to solve one of the biggest problems in the present education system of the country. The present system runs on herd mentality and not enough steps are taken by both students and their parents to identify the right career path for a student. Only few careers, that are perceived and declared as secure ones are in the limelight, and a major chunk of students are forced to get into them. This results in 2 fundamental problems, a lot of good careers still remain unexplored and secondly many people are not fit for the careers they are forced into. Diffr aims to bridge this gap by increasing career awareness through our customized career guidance tools and personalized student mentoring session.
Diffr wants to partner with the students across the nation in this initiative as we feel that something that is designed for the students should also be designed by them. Over the next few weeks, and, with the chosen ones for the next few months, Diffr will collaborate to identify a practical solution for these problems.
The objective of the competition is to:
- Re-look at the career selection eco-system in India to innovate & bring in new products & services to lay the foundation stone of the creation of future leaders of India!
- Use technology & digitalization to create a sustainable & scalable business model with immense social impact!
- Design the strategy for Diffr to be accessible & value-adding to every student of India!
Top 3 teams, at the end of the competition, will intern with Diffr for:
- Feasibility and scalability studies on innovative services including go to market strategies; based on in-depth comprehension of consumer behaviour in various geographies of India.
- Exploring opportunities to serve new markets in non-metro and metro cities both.
- Creation and managing an online community of students, mentors and parents which will allow easy access of information for students & parents, and potential freelancing opportunities for mentors.
Stages & Timelines
August 29 – Launch
September 05 – Insta Live with Diffr founders about the competition
September 12 – Closure of Registrations
September 18 – Introductory Webinar for Registered students
September 18 -19 – Submission of entries for the Foundation Round
September 19 – Meet the Mentor Session: Doing High Impact Presentations! (For all participants)
September 22 – Announcement of top 50 teams
September 26 – Submission of Round 2 presentations by the top 50 teams
September 30 – Announcement of top 10 teams
October 2 – Exclusive session for Top 10: Past Winners Speak (4 past winners will share their experience, tips & tricks etc.)
October 3 – Grand Finale and Presentations to CXO Panel of Judges | Announcement of Top 3 teams
October 6 – Internship Starts
All that you need to know
Eligibility & Team Rules
- The competition is open to all B-School Students of Batches 2021 and 2022 (All specializations)
- Each team to have 2 participants only. Cross specializations’ team are also accepted.
- Any number of teams from the same institute can apply
- Only the registered teams will receive the invite to appear for the Foundation Round.
- YUGMA Team reserves the right to check the validity of the registration at any time and any inappropriate information provided will result in immediate disqualification
- YUGMA Team will also share the timelines for submission for each round. No submissions will be accepted after the timeline is crossed.
- The competition will be virtual in nature and all teams will be invited to fill up online questionnaires detailing their research approach.
- The shortlisted teams in the final round will be meeting the CXO panel over virtual meeting platforms
- In the foundation round, you will be given a standard questionnaire to fill in. The questionnaire will seek your understanding of the project and approach that you will take for designing an ideal solution
- Round 2 will have a detailed presentation that again will allow you to go in-depth with your project approach
- Round 3 will need you to meet the CXO panel and present your approach, hypotheses, and plan for the project if selected.
- Participation certificates will be provided to TOP 50 teams.
What’s in it for you!!
- TOP 3 teams will get a chance to be a part of the curation team of this start-up!
- Mentorships with CXOs!
- Certificates, Gift Hampers and tonnes of learning!
Meet Your Mentors & Judges
CEO n Co Founder - Iksula
Vice President - Sutlej Textiles & Industries
COO & Business Head - LabourNet
be in the know
Drop In Your Details And We Will Keep You Updated Of New Competitions, Projects, Internship Programs & More!